Bio surface peel
How does it work?
BioSurface Peel is designed to work with the skin’s chemistry, not against it When performed by a certified skin care professional, it safely removes dull outer layers of skin and helps the skin underneath regenerate for a smooth, radiant complexion.
In general, BioSurface Peel can be tailored to address:
- skin roughness
- signs of photodamage
- fine lines and wrinkles
- acne breakouts
- skin congestion
- some forms of hyperpigmentation and unbalanced skin tone
It helps reduce acne, pigmentation and signs of premature ageing to reveal smoother, brighter and softer skin.
What can you expect?
Your skin condition, skin concern and dedication to post-treatment care will impact the frequency and results of BioSurface Peel treatments. Clients typically notice dramatically improved skin quality, texture and tone within three treatments. Ideally, a series of three treatments are performed over a six- to twelve-week period, followed by maintenance treatments twice a year
€60 per treatment or a course of 6 for €300
ion active system
Retinol 1% ionactive
Firming, ionizable active concentrate with 1% microencapsulated Retinol addresses visible signs of skin aging.
• Promotes skin regeneration while evening out skin tone and texture. • Helps decrease skin sagging while providing a firming effect. • Formulated with calming, soothing ingredients to guard against irritation.
Key ingredients: • Microencapsulated 1% Retinol helps increase collagen production and cell turnover, as well as reduce visible fi ne lines, wrinkles, discoloration and uneven skin texture. • Microencapsulated Chlorella Extract helps increase collagen production and inhibits MMPs for increased skin fi rmness and reduced skin redness. • Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 stimulates collagen production to improve skin elasticity and tone, and provides protection against collagen-degrading MMPs. • Stabilized Vitamin C helps reduce uneven skin tone and discoloration. • Vitamin E helps the skin retain natural moisture balance. • Helianthus Annuus (Sunfl ower) Seed Oil helps reinforce barrier lipid layer.
Hyaluronic acid ionactive
Hydrating, ionizable active concentrate delivers intense moisture to dry, dehydrated skin and soothes red, irritated skin.
• Protects skin from dehydration by locking in moisture. • Calms sensitized skin and preserves barrier function. • Restores moisture balance to promote smooth, uniform skin texture.
Hyaluronic Acid dramatically hydrates and plumps sagging skin, reducing the appearance of fi ne dehydration lines • Microencapsulated Na2Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate helps maintain Hyaluronic Acid in the skin. • Psuedoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Alanine, Proline and Serine restore skin moisture and preserve barrier function. • Sorghum Bicolor Bran Extract helps inhibit collagen-degrading enzymes and reduce infl ammation. • Alisma Plantago Aquatica (Water Plantain) Extract hydrates and soothes skin.
Brightening, ionizable active concentrate helps inhibit pigmentation for a more balanced skin tone
• Helps inhibit Tyrosinase-forming enzymes involved in melanogenesis. • Brightens skin and helps even out skin tone. • Works with skin’s natural microflora to help control melanogenesis.
• Microencapsulated Diglucosyl Gallic Acid helps control melanogenesis, reduce pigmentation spots and inhibit skin redness. • Oligopeptides -34 and -51 control melanogenesis by inhibiting the Tyrosinase enzyme. • Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP), a stabilized derivative of vitamin C, helps brighten skin.
Clearing, ionizable active concentrate helps target and prevent breakouts on acne-prone skin.
• Effectively fights Propionibacterium Acnes (P. Acnes) bacteria • Inhibits the buildup of bacteria and dead skin cells in pores and follicles. • Reduces redness from inflammation without drying the skin.
• Niacinamide, an active, bacteriacidal form of Vitamin B3 helps clear acne, reduce sebum and decrease Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH) associated with acne. • Microencapsulated Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, a stable derivative of Azelaic Acid, regulates sebum production, controls keratin proliferation, reduces the formation of comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), and decreases inflammation by scavenging toxins and free radicals in the skin. • Colloidal Silver disables the enzyme that P. Acnes use for oxygen metabolism. • Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) Root Extract, rich in polyphenols, helps control sebum production and inhibit P. Acnes while reducing skin redness from inflammation, and decreasing pore visibility. • Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract helps control bacteria without drying skin.
€60 per treatment or a course of 6 for €300
Book your FREE consultation today!